About Faculty Support
Faculty Support coordinators provide administrative assistance to full-time faculty and select research centers and programs. Coordinators can assist with a range of duties, including:
- Preparing course materials and handouts
- Managing CourseWorks sites and communicating with students
- Processing travel and expense reimbursements
- Planning and executing events and programs
- Obtaining materials from the Law Library
- Working with other Law School departments (e.g., Registration Services) on behalf of faculty
Please contact Pamela Rogers, Director of Faculty Support with any questions.
About the Secretariat
The Law School Secretariat, located on the 7th Floor of Jerome Greene Hall, is the central hub for clerical services, including:
- Printing large quantities and specialized jobs (in conjunction with CU Print Services)
- Copyright clearance
- Ordering and picking up office supplies
- Shipping via FedEx
- Notary Public
Please contact Dylan Glickel, Assistant Director of Faculty Support with any questions.
To submit a Print Services request, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule an appointment with a Notary Public, email email@example.com
Supplies & General Inquiries
For supplies orders and other general inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Dylan Glickel.